Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hi Bonaire lovers,

Because I was looking for new divers in Brazil, it took a long time before I was back on this bonbonblog....You know that Brazil has almost $200 million habitants and 2% of them are divers. So a really big market. We had a lot of success, the Rio Boatshow was happy with us. Can you image, such a small island being on such a large event.....
But it was great, I was jogging on the Copacabana , you would almost see...... what more do you need!! But I know, dolphins on Bonaire!!!!!!!! The morning I came back, there they were... right in front of my house, puntvierkant, about 20 or 30, I always become very happy from those animals. I really love them. Almost crying.
Just to make sure you will see them aswell, they are there,almost every day, between 8 to 10 o'clock thet swimm to pick beach. The Antileans say... this is the dolphins house, there house live on Pink Beach. And why not, it's possible.
Sometimes they like to swim with you, but many times they just don't pay any attention to you. They just swim and jump.

So why don't you come to Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments and get $100 back! A great action for dive lovers, because during the divefestival from Juni 17 to 24., you can spent all that money. Please join us in this perfect fest where everybody is joining each other!

Josie the dolphin lover.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunrentals said...

HALLO BONAIRE LOVERS, I FORGOT TO TELL.... MY NIECE FROM ORLANDO HAS A RECEIVED A PRESIDENTIAL AWARD!!!! HER NAME IS KIMMY AND SHE DID A GREAT JOB AT HER SCHOOL, SO SHE GOT THIS GREAT AWARD WITH A SIGNATURE OF THE REAL PRESIDENT!!!!

SHE IS SO PROUD AND SO AM I!
JOSIE

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home